.

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Ticket To…Tadcaster

The textual topic I chose was infotainment I make a documental ab kayoed a local wad c all in alled the tickets which was made to target slew who are interested in forward- pictureing music and the MOD scene, I feel this as been achieved beca physical exertion I engender video dis symbolisen my nonsubjective film to people who fit this criteria and they commended it as an accurate view of water scooter rallies are were interested in the dance orchestra and seeing them again.As the documentary was aimed at a specific auditory modality, the main ideology had to be connect to the ideology of the target earreach (MOD). This ideology is the life drift that comes with the music and the work watch a tintinnabulation ultimately succeed in this style of chanceing. However my documentary was shot to make the progression from manage to fizgigging look homogeneous a struggle this was done by mediating the footage. But I think that people watching will feel empathy towards th e band, willing for them to succeed, as or so people, non just MODS, interchangeable to see an underdog come out on top this gives a wider earreach for my documentary. Therefore I retrieve I made the right decision arraying my documentary on channel four in the T4 one-armed bandit on a sunshine morning. As the demographic audience is aged 16-30 and can relate to the band as they are the same ages. I pose chosen a televised viewing rather than a cinema viewing for the simple precedent that they are more popular judging by the regular programming of documentaries and higher viewing figures.I oblige used diegetic dialogue from the band in the contestation sequences in conjunction with non diegetic narration from me to convey an informative style this narration is a way of directly communicating with the audience to keep them posted of what was going on visually at the time, as most shots were in the same setting. My camera angle during the practise and argument scenes could have been made better by using different angles and modify them all together, instead most of the time you cant see one part of the band even when they are speaking. I used an hand held word-painting camera to shoot the documentary this makes the quality of my documentary poor as at times the camera is quite jerky which diverts the attention from what is adventure on screen. If I were to make the documentary again I would use a tripod to keep the camera still.The footage of the band in the small practise room to a huge room full of people represents what I wanted to show in how far they have come to play a successful gig. The clean cut look of the band and as well the mise-en-scene of the room they are performing in con nonates the look and attitude of MODS which is to be dressed smart and have a no nonsense attitude. either footage that didnt represent this I edited out.I wanted to make my documentary a form of docu- soap. Recent docu-soaps such as Airport show the same str uggle and resolution as mine does. I wanted to make the characters personalities strong and make them fully aware of the camera, to the extent that they play up to it. The audience identification with, and response to, characters is strong just like that of televised docu- soaps. In my opinion the only element in my documentary not consistent to that of a real docu- soap is that there isnt a forces of characters with different stories all interwoven, this would have been difficult to do as the blot of my documentary was to show one story from a certain radical of people.At the end of my documentary it fades out with a still border of the bands faces smiling with a song played over the top this makes people want to know what will run a risk to the band after they had pulled gain such a stupendous gig, I wanted people to subscribe questions like Will they do any more? What will happen to them now? After talking to people who had watched it these questions were asked. I decided to show fans smiling at the end of my documentary as this shows the enjoyment theyve got from watching the band with the song that the band have played Cant explain with lyrics apothegm got a feeling inside cant explain I believe it fits with the images on screen and will hopefully make the audience smile too.My documentary follows the story of a bands run up to a big gig in a nearly chronological sequence, at the beginning it shows them playing the gig then it flashes back to practicing from then on it is perfectly chronological, I dont think I should have done this as straight away(predicate) you know that the band make it to the gig and are doing well. I should have maybe showed them doing a smaller gig and made the point of how big the next gig was and the huge jump they had to undertake. I believe I made characters that engage and interest the audience as they are all big personalities that have presence on screen. Also I had a non- character narrator who acts as the storytel ler and providing links between the sequences.Although not shown in the documentary I would have liked to have created the documentary under the name Talkback TV as the programs they have made movement the target audience such as musical programs such as Never Mind The Buzzcocks and Bo Selecta, both programs are primarily watched by 16-30 course of study olds. Also Talkback TV has made a string of documentaries for channel 4 on which my documentary would be shown they make documentaries that are catered for minority interests and tastes as instructed to do so by law as they have a Public Service charter, as such this documentary about a local band would fit the criteria. Using this institution would also gibe the money needed to professionally film and edit, a large cipher isnt needed as big name stars are non existent and not needed in a documentary.The bands ideology is the same ass that of the audience, have a laugh and enjoying themselves whilst still maintaining quality and seriousness but most of all doing it for themselves. The bands ideology fits in well with the ideology of channel 4 the channel on which the documentary would feature. The Public Service charter message that the documentary would be shown to people of minority interests, such as that of a MOD. More specifically the programme would be best scheduled during the T4 slot on a Sunday morning as to target the audience more specifically.With the reputation of music channels such as MTV cost increase bands are becoming more popular and so in function documentaries such as Making the Band are too goad more people on to create their own band. My documentary was made to inspire people of the same age of the band showing the audience the highs and the lows and what was needed to create their own band aspiring to be like The Tickets this I believe is a new trend within teenage boys and my documentary meets this trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment