.

Monday, February 11, 2019

Personal Narrative: Almost Drowning :: essays research papers

Have you ever had a moment in prison term that seems like minutes or hours even though it was only a few seconds? Have you ever seen everything before you play out in slow motion, where you are aware of everything around you, yet not cognise what was going on? I have, and as I look okay on it, I feel very blessed and protected. On celestial latitude 22, 01, I decided to take a little swim in our liquid pool and almost drowned. I serene can dream up it like yesterday. This incident almost cost me my life, I was disobedient and it still has a big effect on me now.It all started when it was my seventh natal day party. There was a certain fille I care. So I decided to show-off and do crazy stuff to motivate her. number 1 I tried drinking soda off the bottle further I spilled it on the rug. Every single laughed so hard that their heads fell off The girl I liked just sat there, not smiling. For my next attempt, I tried to wrestle my friends but I ended up pause a lamp. Everyone laughed again. I thought about what I could do to impress the girl I liked.It was finally time to swim. I finally came up with a plan and decided to swim in the deep view of the pool even though I didnt know how to swim. I knew it would work but I was also scared. As I walked to the swimming pool, everyone laughed at me again for wearing a speedo. I dived into the deep case of the pool and noticed everyone was staring at me in amazement. Then I swam up and hung onto the side of the pool. Everyone was shocked and puzzled. Even the girl I liked looked surprised. When everybody left to get cake, I had to clean up the swimming toys. Because one toy was in the middle of the deep end of the pool, I dived into the water. I picked it up and tried to swim up. My hair was stuck to the ladder I didnt know what to do Running out of oxygen, I tried to bawl for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment