.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

My Personal Strengths and Weaknesses Essay -- Personal Narrative Essays

I believe that life is a nurture experience and world adapted to recognize our own strengths and weaknesses ingenuous deal tending us become unwrap individuals in anything we choose to do, whether it is positive abilities and skills that can dish out achieve our goals or negative personal areas that need improvement. learned yourself and what you can do, can help you recognize and overcome your weaknesses.One of my great strengths at work that I have recognized would have to be my ability to be a well-organized individual. I tend to write what I have to do go through on paper and prioritize what is much important to least important. In doing this, it helps me organize and accomplish my work and attain deadlines that are important. A personal strength that I have at home is patience. I am a mother of a bonny three year gaga little girl who is a handful. patience is my greatest strength as a parent and individual which I possess especially being a single mother. I am a dedicated and troublesome working mother and I endlessly make sure that my girlfriend approachs the love and attention she needs. In my encyclopaedism squad up, my personal strength is having good mess skills. I meet and get involved with new people e very(prenominal)day whether it be work or school related. I approve speaking, listening and giving input to my team members so that they are awake that they can count on me to enrol as a team player in our Learning Team. bang-up people skills are very important in a crowd setting because of all the di... My Personal Strengths and Weaknesses Essay -- Personal Narrative EssaysI believe that life is a learning experience and being able to recognize our own strengths and weaknesses can help us become better individuals in anything we choose to do, whether it is positive abilities and skills that can help achieve our goals or negative personal areas that need improvement. Knowing yourself and what you can do, can help you recognize and overcome your weaknesses.One of my greatest strengths at work that I have recognized would have to be my ability to be a well-organized individual. I tend to write what I have to do down on paper and prioritize what is more important to least important. In doing this, it helps me organize and accomplish my work and meet deadlines that are important. A personal strength that I have at home is patience. I am a mother of a beautiful three year old little girl who is a handful. Patience is my greatest strength as a parent and individual which I possess especially being a single mother. I am a dedicated and hard working mother and I always make sure that my daughter gets the love and attention she needs. In my Learning team, my personal strength is having good people skills. I meet and get involved with new people everyday whether it be work or school related. I enjoy speaking, listening and giving input to my team members so that they are aware that they can coun t on me to participate as a team player in our Learning Team. Good people skills are very important in a group setting because of all the di...

No comments:

Post a Comment