.

Monday, February 18, 2019

Cyber Terrorism Essay -- essays research papers

For my term paper, I researched on Cyber terrorist act. I believe that Cyber Terrorism is a mountainous problem in our decree and may even be a worldwide problem for every last(predicate) humanity directly. I want to do my term paper on Cyber Terrorism because I had some personal experience with this sort of terrorism. round a two years ago, I encountered a Hacker on America Online. I opened an unknown quantity message in my letter box that was titled Free Nude Teens. Then rough a twin weeks later, we received completely sorts of bills that had to be paid. My stick received bills for m both unlike things such as electronics, clothes, and other items that had been purchased under our account on the Internet. My father was so pissed off because he thought that my brothers or I had purchased all told those items. So we called the Company and make that our computer had been hacked into. And the so called plug purchased items on our account number. And we found that the ha cker gained entry by a message that I had opened . So we ended up remunerative only a thousand dollars out of almost six-thousand dollars worth of goods purchased on America Online. I want to do my research paper on Cyber Terrorism because I want to stress to people that this is a big problem and pass on become worse in the future since everything is cosmos done in Cyber Space these days. In this research paper, I will prove that hackers gain power and publicity with crimes they commit through cyber space. And it is cushy for even amateur hackers to gain information and money from powerful government without any detection or suspicion. Hacking is also a costly and damaging staff office for people in Cyber Space. Cyber Terrorism is such a evil force that our country lost millions of dollars to hacking terrorists from other countries. I know that Cyber Terrorism is becoming problem as a fact because I found that ninety-six percent of all illegally hacked computers are not dete cted. notwithstanding that one sentence says a lot about how unstoppable the force of Cyber Terrorism is. Hacking has become such a problem in todays computer dependent society that stronger measures must be implement to stop hackers, and if hackers are hush successful, they should be severely punished. Hackers are a problem because with the amount of businesses and corporations we depend on ... ...) Audit systems and check logs to friend in detecting and tracing an intruder. 5) If you are ever unsure about the safety of a site, or receive suspicious email from an unknown address, dont access it. But there is a revolutionary method of prevention, which is constantly being improved upon is the dongle. It was devised and developed by campana Labs. The dongle is a calculator-sized machine, which gives a new password to the user every time he or she logs onto the Internet. This device would protect your personal computer from any outside intruder who wouldnt want to spend their time recess down your information. Though, eventually hackers would want to be able to break those codes. It still is an important stride in the fight against hackers. An annoying, and time-consuming idea is encrypting all transmissions from computer to computer. One thing is for sure, all these devices will not follow a determined hacker out of a system, and these defenses wont be cheap to buy. Hackers need to be stopped because of the severe problems they buttocks cause. Hopefully, people will soon realize the consequences of computer hacking and will stop. With all the problems it causes, something has to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment