.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Experience in a New Country Essay

New Country I can still remember that stamp I had experienced when my mother had told me Were moving to America. I entangle as if time had stopped and I didnt know what to Think. I couldnt decide whether this life-changing sentence was something I should look forward to or something that will cause me to face to a greater extent problems than rewards. However, to tell you the truth, I was more excited rather than being in a panic. Nevertheless, I could not bear the fact that I will no longer be able to stroll along the b distributively minutes away from my bear or watch my favorite(a) cricket players dominate the teams of other countries. by and by spending nine old age in Pakistan, I moved to an environment that was totally different from the one I came from. I k impudent that this would be my biggest overleap I would have to overcome. As a new 4th grader in a place where Pakistanis were rare, I felt as if I was occult in the classroom. Being a novice in English, I was looke d use up by other students and was not well received. I sat gently in class and tried not to look at anyone yet, the others talked to each other while watching me and started to laugh. I can still catch out that evil laugh.I could still remember the times when the teacher utilise ask, Who doesnt have a partner? and I would be the completely one to raise my hand. I was often upset, feeling that there would be no light at the end of the tunnel. However, I dwelld locomote through the tunnel, knowing that light will finally be visible. As the second semester approached, my communication skills slowly started to improve. As a result of this progress, I started to enjoy the ability to converse with my classmates. Soon, I made more friends and discover that I actually enjoyed going to school.Cricket was no more my favorite sport now, I enjoyed playing the American football and basketball. To this day, I continue playing these sports and supporting the Ravens and Lakers. The doors f inally opened for me, but it took effort. Life was composite during the Transition stage when I was learning to accustom myself to a new language, culture, And customs. There were times in which I did not want to go to school, times I did Not want to face humiliation, and times I wanted to re subprogram to Pakistan.However, as Time passed, I soon observed that America is exactly the kind of place I would have neediness to move to. In America, I decide how my future will turn out to be. It is up to me to use my Independence with responsibility. My journey across the no-account tunnel has taught me a Priceless lesson Confidence is the result of hours and days and weeks and years of Consistent work and dedication. I have used this lesson in my adapting to a new Environment as different as the USA and I expect to use this lesson as my light to Direct me when I waver upon new tunnels in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment