.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

A Brief History of the People and Relations of the United States-Mexican Border :: Essays Papers

A Brief History of the People and Relations of the get together States-Mexican Border Wind tugging at my sleeve feet sinking into the sand I stand at the edge where the earth touches ocean where the two lap a gentle coming together at other quantify and places a violent clash Across the border in Mexico unsheathed silhouette of houses gutted by waves, cliffs crumbling into the sea, silver waves marbled with spume gashing a fixture under the border fence. Miro el mar atacar la cerca en Border Field Park con sus buchones de agua, an Easter sunshine resurrection of the brown blood in my veins. Oigo el llorido del mar, el respiro del aire, my heart surges to the touchstone of the sea. In the gray haze of the sun the gulls shrill cry of hunger, the sharp smell of the sea seeping into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment