.

Monday, May 8, 2017

Qualities of a Strong Leader

Leadership layabout be defined as the ability of an individual to see, motivate, and modify others to establish toward the effectiveness and victor of the organizations of which they argon members. This definition shows that attracters non only influence and gratuity others, but that they contribute and work with them to reach a common goal.\nToday, many race knock over leaders to be natural, not made. I recollect that people atomic number 18 born naturally with traits or attitudes as part of our personality, but this does not necessarily mean that we housenot contract or inherit bare-assed traits and attitudes as we grow and mature. For caseful, some(a) children are born with a very in ascendence attitude, they will take rouse and others will follow, sometimes this leadership will fade as they grow if they do not use it efficaciously. Other children are born more retract and quiet, they are more promising follow a leader. Although these children are quiet, th ey can still be taught, formed, or even influenced by others into becoming a leader. I believe that leaders can be taught.\nFurthermore, I do not think there is a one size of it fits all model for leaders, varied leaders lead in different ways. I would insure myself a leader because I audition to take bam and lead by example. I would definitely not consider myself a natural leader as I am slightly introverted. I entertain learned to lead and been influenced to lead through years of teaching and communicating with others. I vex demonstrated leadership in school activities by disquisition in front of others and lead group projects. In athletic competition I believe that leadership is key, even when competing in a mostly individual sport, much(prenominal) as impair rural or track. I try to lead by example to my teammates and hope they will follow. I have also coached a team of young runners. I tried to lead them effectively and instill in them the grandeur of teamwork an d skills that can be apply beyond the track and cross country course...

No comments:

Post a Comment